Main Character Design Concept


๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ




— ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™š’๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ. ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ’๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™‡๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.



๐™‰๐™ค๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™–:

The design that had been drawn within the development team beforehand was a simple, tight-fitting outfit, but for the reasons I mentioned earlier, I changed the design significantly.

Actually, before I heard the details from the planning team, I had assumed the protagonist was male and had been drawing with that in mind. When I later learned the character was female, I redrew the design  but I liked the male design I had created at first, so I decided to use it as the protagonist (Noct) of ๐—™๐—™ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ซ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ.


By the way, Lightning’s real name was originally planned to be “Averia,” not “ร‰clair.”

When we hold voice actor auditions, we change the character names so the actors don’t know what project it is for, and “ร‰clair” was just the temporary name used at that time. When I asked about the meaning, it turned out to have the same meaning as “Lightning”: thunderbolt.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultรฉs de ce blog

Interview of Tetsuya Nomura for Famitsu in 2013.

Stella and Celes: a thematic continuity in the Final Fantasy series

General Safeiroth is not just a name mentioned in the Ultimania.